Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Sushi Lovers - Another option

When it comes to Sushi, everyone will think of the dominated "Sushi King". While I like sushi a lot, I will not walk in there if not of it's promotion. :-D I find that the taste of the food just doesn't worth it's price. Thus, it made me crave for sushi sometimes.

Luckily, there is another one very nearby and tastes very very much better - the Sakae Sushi. There is one at Queensbay mall and another at Sunway Carnival Mall@Seberang Jaya.

Again, I was given another treat on Aug 31. Yes, I am a little slow in blogging about this... but know what, hubby has yet try on this restaurant. It's still queueing in his food list. :-)
It was only 11:30am and the waiting queue was already very long. We queued for 30mins before our turn to get seated.

DSC00233.JPG

The atmosphere:
It's not spacious but not compact. Just nice and cosy.
What I like is their seating arrangement. They have a big kaiten belt that most of their seats were just next to the kaiten belt, meaning next to sushi. Very convenient. We could just take and start eating once we're seated.

The service:
They have all their menus computerized. I know many Japanese restaurants here do have this service, but my Jap friends told me that there isn't any computerized menu in Japan itself.
Interesting, isn't it ?
Computerize is good because we can have our own sweet time to order and can order multiple times. It didn't take them long to get our orders on table.

The food:
They have the Japanese genuine taste. Not being localized. The sushi were fresh. U know, I love salmon and I can get it here for only RM 1.90 per plate for 2pcs ! Wow !
It's cheaper than Sushi King even when they're on promo. I ordered one Ikura sushi (pic below) which I like very much...

DSC00226.JPG

We also ordered some set meals.

DSC00228.JPG

DSC00224.JPG

Overall:
Satisfied. Will bring hubby here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

お金持ちは格が違いますね。

う~むでも確かに栄え寿司は某SuShi Kよりはおいしいし、種類も豊富。

う~むでも値段はちょっと。。。

New Kid on the Blog said...

I like Sakae Sushi compared to Sushi King...

24HrMom said...

Yes. So far, haven't hear anyone around me prefer S.K than SS.

Christina Kim said...

Oooo...I know that place...always packed during lunch and dinner!
I have been here with my friends a couple of times:)

24HrMom said...

better than sushi king, right? Salmon sushi is worth d price :-)