Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lunch at Victoria Station


"Victoria Station" is not a new place for any steak lovers. However, it is new for me to dine in for a lunch. A very heavy lunch, I had today with my colleagues, 25 of us in total.

While waiting to be served. I order a strawberry milk shake, which is Ernest's favorite fruit juice. It's very tasty.



We were then served a bun. Till we finished up the whole bun, our soup was still not served. We kept waiting and finally.....
Crabmeat Sharkfin soup. It would be much satisfying if the soup was 100% hot.


And.... our main course is here..... :-D
Just joking.


It's this one. I ordered Lobster + beef set. It comes with one special side dish, i.e bake pumpkin. It's 90% similar to fried wedges. We did not notice it until we tasted it. Very nice. :-) The lobster was baked with cheese. I find it a bit overcooked. The beef was just ok for this set.


This was another main course ordered by my colleague. Lobster + Salmon. This set isn't in the menu, they special ordered it. The salmon, nmm... it's not nice.


The 3rd set is Lobster + Lamb. I don't like lamb, but this lamb was good. Really good. It's very tender.

A complementary deep fry prawn from my colleague. The portion was too much. She can't finished hers, but I can 'cas I have an elastic stomach. :-D


We all were actually more than full, really full and for the girls, none of us could finished up our own portion. I meant including all the side dishes in the serving.

Yet, we still have another dessert...
Chocolate mousse cake with a scoop of ice-cream. Some were served with cheese cake or coffee cake. Cheese cake was the best among them.


At the end of the course, we were served with a tea / coffee. Me and another colleague couldn't tolerate anymore. We needed something non-sweet and thus, we put a deco lime on the fruit juice into our tea ! :-D Well, that was nice for a temporary digestion. :-D

I couldn't elaborate how full we were, but I didn't had any dinner tonight. It was just too much. I think I will not take anymore seafood or beef for at least another few months.

The sets were RM 73.00 each. (1 soup, 1 main course, 1 dessert + coffee/tea). Worth it, isn't it ? Will you try it out even if it's not a treat?

3 comments:

Christina Kim said...

Wow....RM73 for lobster combo sets?? In Victoria Station? That's really good value...but I gotta share...I doubt I can finish it!!

24HrMom said...

Hi Christy, the portion was really big. Better to share.

J2Kfm said...

Victoria Station ... only tried the one in KL, when I was still in primary school. =P

so long never visited! still rmbr, back then, they were really popular with their steaks. fine dining place.