Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Asian Style Spagetthi


Did you miss my home cook recipe ? hihihi.... not something to be proud of actually.

I never buy spagetthi from our cafe as I always think that I can cook the "same" as they do. :-D I don't see anything special in their servings. Neither do they have a nice deco. Hence, I will turn to other choices.

I do not cook spagetthi because I want to have it. It is always because I do not have enough time to cook rice and sometimes I do not have "enough" ingredients to make up a few dishes. That's when I take out my spagetthi.

My ingredients always changes. This time, I cook it in Asian style, like "fried noodle". :-D (Got the idea from my colleague).

Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins

Ingredients that I used:
For frying
Sausage
Button Mushroom
Mix vegetable
Crab meat
Onion

For taste
a slice of cheddar Cheese per serving
tomato sauce
dash of Salt
dash of sugar
dash of pepper

For garnishing
Herbs

Method:
1) In a pot, bring water to boil and put in the spagetthi.
2) In another pan, heat up the pan and add some cooking oil.
3) Throw in onion and fry till fragrant. Add in all the "frying ingredients" and saute till fragrant.
4) Add tomato sauce, salt, sugar, half cup of water / milk.
5) Bring water/milk to boil. Turn off flame. Add in pepper and cheese.
6) Sprinkle herbs on top for garnishing.
and....... it's Ready to serve! :-)

My Asian Style Spagetthi. Something different from the usual Spagetthi Bolognese. :-D

3 comments:

Christina Kim said...

You make spaghetti sound like fried rice...hehehe, the method where ppl want to clear out their leftovers or anything remaining in the fridge!:D

Your spaghetti will be full of flavors though, and very tasty:)

New Kid on the Blog said...

About the same, right??

Sharon Y. said...

This one looks like Hainanese style! I like making asian style spaghetti too. Hehe actually because pasta is more filling and healthier than mee, I tend to use pasta more.