Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hey World, I am LazyMom

Wow, this a great start for me....

It's hard to believe a LazyMom like me would think of writing, managing and creating blog that would have cover all my interests in this small webpage that links to the world. I have many great stories, superb experiences and unforgetable travel and adventures stories to share with. But first of all, let me take a quick intro of myself to the blog readers...

I am a LazyMom with two great kids (well, every mom would think that way and I am no special to that). Ernest (6yrs old) is a great looking kid with brilliant mind. He loves music and reading, of course video game and animation. However, Edmund (5yr old) is totally another monster. He posses high EQ (that's why every teachers and relatives love him much) and has one of the sweetest smile that kills. It's absolutely the greatest challenge thus far in my life to grow two kids. I can have thousands of words to describe them but I wont do it at this beginning of my new blog-life here.

In my next post, i will share with you our latest family outing, a picnic at the Sg. Sedim. So, stay tune and make sure you mark my blog in yr favorite list ;-)

1 comment:

ww said...

u r so great!! u r not lazymom.. but very kut-lat lo..