Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Notice - Old Posts to new domain

I'm moving my earlier posts to my new domain. I do not yet know exactly what I am going to concentrate on this blog, but I think I will write on my experiences on travelling which is one of my hobbies. I love music, decorating house, sports, shopping and day dreaming.... haha I'm just crazy.

In fact, shopping is what most ladies hobby. That's why, more and more shopping malls is coming up at Butterworth area. We now have Sunway Carnival.... it's just like another Queensbay mall.



Wherever we go, we'll try to make our kids have some "satisfaction" after "lepaking" in the shopping mall.... Although we din buy any, at least they had feel something. haha :-D


No comments: