Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Team Building at Langkawi 2005

Two years ago, not long before I joined my current company, my department organized a team building at Langkawi. It was my first trip to go without bringing my kids along... I was quite reluctant to go as I know I will miss them so much... but thanks to the programs, the games that the tour agent had arranged, I had a real fun time.


That's me flying in the air !
Sea View from hotel..

Hotel's swimming pool.. The water was warm and I think a bit salty.. we could easily float..

View from Hotel Room.

There were other games too, like tug-of-war. By the way, this Hotel is Holiday Villa. It was a nice and cosy trip... sweet memories with all my new colleagues.. It is a place for one to get-to-know each other better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really surprise me you can leave your kid. but some time you need that. see.. enjoyable time!