Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Travelling

I've not been travelling to overseas eversince I had my 2 superkids. It's kind of melancholy, right? So to satisfy myself, I've been snapping these photos..

Planes taking off...




and planes landing..


Landing.. almost touching the land !


The most beautiful plane I ever come across was Fedex's plane. I couldn't snap a shot of it as I was driving on my way home. It was 7pm +. Fedex plane was coming from front with it's lights on and roller down, about to land. Wow.. it was beautiful. You know, the lighting plus the purple body plus the sunset.. a great combination.. I was stunt for a moment..(still driving.. Luckily, still in a piece now. :-)

How nice if I can travel by Fedex to Hong Kong this Chrismas. haha :-D

Are you planning for a trip this year end ? Check out cheap rooms and air fares from Asiaroom.com I find this site very useful for planning before a trip on your own.

Possible related post:
Trip to Bali
Travel to HK Disneyland

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't know why, AsiaRooms now is getting expensive. Last time I always book hotel with AsiaRooms for my dad but now I don't. They also removed Ringgit in the currency there.

24HrMom said...

so, what site do you recommend now ?

Coketai said...

It is always nice to travel especially travelling without any stress that you don't have to think about work, household stuff, kids etc. But in reality, if we ever get to travel, most of the time you will not free from any of this issue.

I do travel but mainly for business travel! I just fly in and fly out..because for me work is work, leisure is leisure.....it just don;t click!!

LY.Tai

New Kid on the Blog said...

How did you manage to take that plane shot?

24HrMom said...

haha.. it's really not so easy to snap these planes photographs. I always get ready my camera in my handbag. When I hear the sound, I will get it out. hahaha

lazyac said...

looks like dell carpark. :P