Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Twisted Pasta Soup

I got this idea from Bukit Jambul's "The White Coffee" restaurant. One of their menu "Nissin Soup Noodle".

In Japan, "Nissin" brand is famous for it's cup noodle. Just like Malaysia's "Maggi" brand. Again, as a "health freak", I turned it's "Nissin Soup Noodle" to become my own "Twisted Pasta Soup". :-D

There it goes....


Ingredient wise, I only changed the instant noodle to Italian twisted pasta and the soup base from instant soup to anchovies soup. Egg and sausage was the original dish served. It is sold RM 5.90 per bowl, if I'm not mistaken. Mine is more healthier, isn't it ? :-D

My ingredient:
Soup base :
Anchovies
little salt
1/4 tsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil

Garnishing :
1 egg
1 sausage
1 crab stick
2 tbsp bean sprout
1 stalk of siu pak choy

Easy, fast and healthy. :-D
Don't always have to prepare rice for dinner and it's yummy !

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Another good ides is to use the organic whole wheat noodle. You can get it from Jusco. I love its texture.

Christina Kim said...

Yeah....yours is definitely healthier:)

24HrMom said...

Little inbox: Thanks for recommendation. I'll try that next time. ;-)

Christy: and not so boring eating the same thing each time? LOL